I think it’s safe to say that in the world we live in – most people have heard of Kmart. Situated in the Australian market at bringing affordable style to you and your home, they have really done an amazing job! Our home has many Kmart items, but even though it’s all fantastic, sometimes the quality just isn’t there.
Well, it was about four months ago now, whilst walking through Kmart, that I saw their fry pans – and they honestly didn’t look too bad. I looked around, took some time, and realised that we actually needed a new fry pan to rid us of those terrible mornings when faced with feral looking pans with egg residue. I mean, no one enjoys cleaning that gunk! Anyway, with both Adam’s and my parents being avid home cooks, we were both used to ‘decent fry pans’. Neither of us had ever considered Kmart as a contender. Well fast forward four months and we love our Kmart $8 28cm fry pan – with no regrets!
Here are some photos I took during a Saturday morning, so you could see it in action…
So with all that being said, here are the reasons why you should buy a Kmart fry pan…
- It looks simple and modern.
- It is light-weight and easy to handle.
- The handle is made from specific material to ensure it DOESN’T heat up and burn you – which all of my high profile branded pans do funnily enough – totally doesn’t make sense I know!
- It’s non-stick coating is durable and very easy to clean.
- Eggs cook soooooo easily, and will change that dreaded feeling of having to wash breakfast dishes.
- For the cost of just $8, you too can experience this little wonder!
Keep in mind…
- It doesn’t come with a lid, but Kmart do have other pans that do (all made in the same way).
- When storing it, just keep some paper towel or a spare tea towel on the surface to protect the nonstick coating.
- Don’t put it in the dishwasher – honestly you don’t need to because it cleans so well.
- When cleaning, use a special non-stick coating sponge. You can find many of these in any supermarket, at varying price points to suit all budgets.
Well I hope that has helped solve one of life’s little grumbles, and given you a thoughtful, simple, and cost-effective solution.
Have an amazing rest of the day today, and I can’t wait until we meet again!
M & C